Floating Dock which owed its inception to Messrs Ellis Greil & Co., was built on
the Tyne by the famous Newcastle firm of Swan Hunter and Wigan Richardson and
was towed out to Trinidad by Dutch tugs arriving on August 4, 1907.
Floating Dock IERE - 1966
dock was built in 1965 and commissioned in 1966 at the Chaguaramas Dockyard Facility.